Flash Trigger แบบมีขาตั้งในตัว สามารถใส่กับขาตั้งไฟได้ทันทีโดยไม่ต้องมี Flash Holder เพิ่มเติม มีช่องเสียบร่ม ใช้คลื่นความถี่ 433 Mhz 6 ช่องสัญญาณ สามารถเสียบแฟลชได้ 2 หัวพร้อมกัน ใช้งานในส่วนของ Hi Speed Synce ไม่เกิน 1/250sec
The FT280 Flash Trigger have Two set top flash are triggered synchronously with only one bracket and one receiver to make the flashlight stronger and to realize the one for two flashlight effect and improve the shooting quality; and A photography umbrella may be used directly without being fixed by a flashlight holder, or a set top flashlight may be used separately;
The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signa. The circuit of the transmitter has the function of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumption; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times. the trigger current is only 0.01MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
Receiver trigger adopts dry battery for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient. The product adopts micro-computer for controlling the decoding, Which has superior anti-interference capability; sensitive reaction speed, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/500 sec.
All the models of the product uniquely have the multi-frequency isolation technique and the self coding matching function by users. Users can freely match and use the sender and the receiver according to the demands, which have eight isolated channels to suit for specific shooting environments. Triggers set in different channels can be combined to work or independently work but do not interfere with each other in an efficient distance.
Technique Parameter :
• Power Source Transmitter : 12V 23A
• Power Source Receiver : AAA x2
• Outdoor operating distance (open area) : >30M
• Indoor operating distance : >10M
• Frequency Channel : 6
• Operating Frequency : FM 433Mhz
• Outdoor Synchronous Speed (open area) : Max 1/500sec
• Indoor Synchronous Speed : Max 1/250sec
How to use :
• Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same position
• Insert your flash hot shoe socket into the receiver's hot shoe jack
• Press the test button on your transmitter. The Flash should now flash
• Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack
• (if your camera does not have a hot shoe use a PC sync cord and insert into the socket)
• You should now be ready to start shooting
Suitable For :
• Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
• Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
• Olympus FL-50, FL36;
• Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
• Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430;
• Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
• Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync);
• Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower;
• Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY as they use a special hot shoe).